Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Hinged Toilet Seat Riser, Standard Seat
If you suffer from poor balance, arthritis, limited mobility, or injury issues, you know how difficult many everyday activities can be. Don't let something as simple as using the bathroom be one of them! Using the Hinged Toilet Seat Riser means you don't have as far to bend to sit, relieving stress on your hips and knees. This helps reduce pain and eliminates the need for assistance. The Toilet Seat Riser is durable, yet lightweight and portable requiring no tools for assembly. In addition, the seat is hinged so that it can fold up and out of the way when not needed. Experience the safety and independence that comes with a Hinged Toilet Seat Riser from Drive Medical.Features and Benefits
- Raises the height of the toilet 3.5" for individuals that require assistance sitting on and standing from the toilet
- Hing design allows riser to be moved out of the way when not in use
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction provides strength and durability
- Lightweight, portable, and easy to attach to toilet bowl
- Easy to install on most toilets
- Actual Product Weight: 5.07 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 3.5"
- Overall Product Length: 17.5"
- Overall Product Width: 13.5"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Seat Depth: 17.5"
- Seat Width: 13.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl12607