Anterior Rehab Safety Roller, Fixed Width, Adult, Silver Vein
If you experience difficulty getting around due to arthritis or other mobility issues, the Anterior Safety Roller from Drive Medical can help. The Roller positions the user in the center of the device for maximum support and posture. The wheels roll smoothly and won't skid for excellent ease of use. And the brake activates with gentle pressure to the handlebar locking the wheels in place for superior stopping. The brake even engage automatically if the user stumbles, enhancing safety. The unit's height can be easily adjusted to fit the user and the Roller folds for easy transport and storage.Features and Benefits
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Adjustable-brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid-resistant, non-marring, easy-rolling, neoprene wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Actual Product Weight: 16 lbs
- Base Depth: 25"
- Base Width: 21.5"
- Handle Height (Max): 36"
- Handle Height (Min): 29"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 17"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 29"
- Overall Product Length: 25"
- Overall Product Width: 21.5"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # CE 1000 BK