Scale has the ability to interface with a computer, EMR software or other electronic device via various Health o meter® Professional Connectivity Solutions. The display head has the ability to rotate /pivot, for the convenience of the administrator, allowing line-of-sight viewing and information privacy. Advanced technology allows the patient to hold onto handrails for stability while scale accurately calculates weight.
Operating functions (LB/KG Conversion, LB/KG Lock Out, BMI, Zero Out/Tare, Hold/Release, Reweigh, Recall, Auto Zero, Auto Off) included at no additional. Low platform height requires only minimal step up, offering patient a more comfortable and stable weighing experience. Scale functions include the ability to calculate the patient’s Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Capacity: 1,000 lb / 454 kg
- Resolution: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- Platform Size: 22” (w) x 15 3/4” (d) x 2 1/2” (h) / 559 mm (w) x 400 mm
- (d) x 64 mm (h)
- Display: 3/4” LCD, 180° Swivel
- Wheels: 2
- Optional Height Rod: PROPLUSROD
- 1100KL with Height Rod: 1100KLHR
- Power Source: 110-240V adapter included, 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Connectivity: USB
- Functions: LB / KG Conversion, LB / KG Lock Out, Body Mass Index
- (BMI), Zero Out / Tare, Hold / Release, Reweigh, Auto Zero, Auto Off
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 unit only