Scale inferfaces with a computer, EMR software or other electronic device via varios Health O Meter® Professional Connectivity Solutions. "Live" Handrails allows the patient to hold onto handrails for stability while scale accurately calculates weight. For the convenience of the administrator, the display head rotates and pivots allowing line-of-sight viewing and information privacy. Guides users through operating functions and provices easy access to multiple settings. High-contrast color screen provides a user-friendly interface.
Value-Added Features inlude operating functions: LB/KG Conversion, LB/KG Lock Out, BMI, Tare, Hold/Release, Reweigh, Recall, Auto Zero, Auto Off, Time/Date, Variable Auto Off Time, Audible/Mute Sound Option included at no additional cost. Specifications: Capacity: 1000 lb, Resolution: 0.2 lb, Platform Size: 26" (w) x 22" (d) x 2 3/8" (h), Overall Product Dimensions: 31" (w) x 27" (d) x 50" (h), Height Rod: Optional STROD, Display: 1 1/2" High-Contrast Color FTF-LCD Screen, Wheels: 2, Power Source: 110-240V adapter included, 6 D batteries (not included), Connectivity: USB, Optional Bluetooth®, Functions: LB/KG Conversion, LB/KG Lock Out, Body Mass Index (BMI), Tare, Hold/Release, Reweigh, Auto Zero, Auto Off, Time/Date, Variable Auto Off Time, Audible/Mute Sound Option, 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- Capacity: 1,000 lb / 454 kg
- Resolution: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- Platform Size: 26” (w) x 22” (d) x 2 3/8” (h) / 660 mm (w) x 559 mm (d) x 60 mm (h)
- Display: 1 ½” High-Contrast Color TFT-LCD Screen
- Wheels: 2
- Power Source: 110-240V adapter included, 6 D batteries (not included)
- Connectivity: USB, Optional Bluetooth®
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty - Eligible for ScaleSurance Extended Warranty
- 1 unit only