Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Trident 20" Captain’s Seat Standard Power Wheelchair
Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components and batteries. Semi-reclining seat with adjustable headrest offers three height adjustments and two depth options. Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable. Available with 18” or 20” width Captain’s Seat. Quick-release pins allow easy seat removal. Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to prevent damage. Positioning belt included. Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward. Programmable controller.
Optional swing-away controller arm sold separately. Optional elevating leg rests sold separately. Black, flat-free non-marking wheels. Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride and enhanced obstacle handling. Controller is protected by metal frame. Easy free-wheel operation. Slide-out battery tray.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Turning Radius: 24"
- Climbing Angle: 7.5°
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Dimensions: 42.25" (L) x 27.25" (W)
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 21" - 24"
- Controller: PG VR2 50A
- Motors (2): 24V x 320W x 4600 rpm
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 36AH (U1)
- Charger: 4A Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Caster Wheels: 8" x 2" Solid
- Drive Wheels: 14" x 3" Flat-free
- Base Weight: 82 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair): 53 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 51 lbs.
- Total Weight: 186 lbs.
- Seat Dimensions: 20” (W) x 18” (D)
model #: 2850-20