Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Trident HD Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair, 22" Seat
The Trident HD front-wheel drive powerchair offers style, durability, and reliable performance all in one chair. The Trident HD has a 450 lbs weight capacity, captain's seat with a semi-reclining back and adjustable height headrest for maximum comfort and support. The Trident HD comes with adjustable height, width, and angle, padded armrests, allowing for more customization options that conform to any user. The seat even has the option of being adjusted forward or back for proper comfort positioning. The front wheel drive provides great power and navigation capability allowing for a smooth ride at all times. The Trident HD front wheel drive powerchair is the ideal chair for anyone looking for a high performance heavy-duty powerchair.Features and Benefits
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components and batteries
- Semi-reclining captain seat with adjustable headrest is height and depth adjustable
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Quick-release lever allows for easy seat removal
- Flip-up footplate includes rubber bumper to prevent damage and is height, depth, and angle adjustable
- Positioning belt included
- Programmable controller
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride, and enhanced obstacle handling
- Joystick is protected by metal casing
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Slide-out battery tray for easy access
- Actual Product Weight: 212 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Base Weight: 98 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 50AH
- Battery Weight: 66 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Casters: 10"
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: PG VR2 70A
- Drive Wheels: 14" x 3"
- Freewheel Mode: Yes
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Heaviest Piece: 98 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 24V x 450W x 2700RPM
- Overall Product Height: 48"
- Overall Product Length: 29.5"
- Overall Product Width: 28"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Weight: 48 lbs
- Seat Width: 22"
- Turning Radius: 29"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 146 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Months on Electronics, Controller, and Drive Train Components; 6 Months on Batteries
Model # 2850hd-22