Roscoe Medical Inc.
42" Full Electric Bariatric Bed (1EA)
A heavy-duty, full-electric bed frame capable of supporting up to 1000 pounds. Designed with the bariatric patient in mind, the bed frame extends to the edges of the bed deck for better support than most other split-spring bariatric beds. The hand pendant features dynamic client positioning, allowing the consumer or caregiver to change the positioning of the head and foot sections as well as the bed height.
Despite it's size, bed setup within the home is easy- no special tools are needed. Quiet, smooth operation. Pendant allows for multiple bed positioning for patients and caregivers. Emergency manual crank included. Evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails and accessories is 600 lb/800 lb/1000 lb. Bed height at deck level: minimum 18 ¼", maximum 26 ¼"
- 42" Bariatric Full-Electric Bed
- Heavy duty frame ensures added strength and support. Split-spring design eases delivery and setup
- Sleep surface is 88"x42". Total bed weight assembled: 276 lb.
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Latex Free
- Basic Assembly Required
- No Installation Required
- User Size: Standard
- Actual Product Weight: 276 lb.
- Product Weight Capacity: 324 lb.
- Manufacturer: Roscoe Medical
- Brand: Roscoe Medical
- Compass Health