Get in and out of bed with greater ease and sleep safely with this multifunction rail. The Stander EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the only bed rail in the world that adjusts in length after installation on the bed. Use the EZ Adjustable Bed Rail as sturdy support while getting in and out of bed, extend the rail to keep the patient from rolling out of bed during the night.
This bed rail easily folds down and out of the way, to allow the user unimpeded access. The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is perfect for those that lack mobility, suffer from loss of balance, or simply fall out of bed during the night. The included organizer pouch is perfect for keeping your remote control, book, or medication close by. This durable bed rail has a 300 lbs weight capacity.
- 2-IN-1: Use as a full guard rails to prevent nighttime falls or as a bedside support handle
- EXTENDS: Extends in length at any time from 26”- 34”- 42” for full fall protection
- COLLAPSIBLE: Bed rail pivots down 180° for increased access to the bed
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail support up to 300 lbs
- BED TYPES: Attaches to most traditional home beds; not intended for us on adjustable beds MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Works with mattresses 12"-16" thick
- CLEARANCE: Requires 14" of clearance from bottom of mattress to the floor to pivot
- SAFETY STRAP: Included safety strap attaches rail to bed frame to prevent gaps and sliding
Warning: Entrapment, Strangulation, Suffocation and Fall Hazards. Gaps in and around this product can entrap and kill. People with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, or those who are sedated, confused, or frail, are at increased risk of entrapment and strangulation. People attempting to climb over this product are at increased risk of injury or death from falls. Always make sure this product is properly secured to bed. If product can move away from bed or mattress, it can lead to entrapment and death.
Warning: Suffocation/Strangulation Hazard/Entrapment Hazard If product is installed incorrectly or moves from its initial position gaps can occur which can entrap and kill. People with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or other neurological conditions, or those who are sedated, confused, or frail, are at increased risk of entrapment, suffocation and strangulation.
- NEVER use unless product is tight against mattress, without gaps, and at least 12.5 in. from headboard and footboard.
- NEVER use with children.
- NEVER use on toddler, bunk, water, or inflatable beds, or on beds with mattress toppers or soft compressible pads