Cougar Ultra Lightweight Rehab Wheelchair, Elevating Leg Rests, 16" Seat
The Cougar Ultra Lightweight Rehab Wheelchair from Drive Medical is loaded with features and adjustability. Almost everything can be customized to fit your needs, from a height and position adjustable back to an adjusting rear axle. The semi-pneumatic spoke wheels not only look stylish, but provide a smooth and true roll, giving you more control over where you are going. This Cougar Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair comes with elevating leg rests and a 16" wide seat.Features and Benefits
- Ultra-light, weighs less than 27 lbs
- Tool-free back height adjustable from 17"-20.5"
- Seat depth adjustable from 16"-18"
- Multi-position back can adjust 15-degrees
- Rigidity bar provides support
- Quick-release rear wheels
- Semi-Pneumatic tires on a 24" spoke wheel provide a smooth, true roll
- 3" of depth adjustment in the overall wheelbase
- Front casters are angle adjustable and height adjustable in three positions
- Arm rest can be flipped allowing 2" width adjustment
- Nylon upholstery is breathable, lightweight, and comfortable
- Back folds forward for storage
- Adjustable aluminum wheel locks
- Swing-away footrests swing in and out
- Lightweight, composite foot plates with heel loops come standard
- Actual Product Weight: 30 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 44" x 12" x 37"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 44"
- Overall Product Height: 37"
- Overall Product Length: 44"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1" Semi-Pneumatic
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 27 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # ak516ada-aelr