Roscoe Medical Inc.
Cirrus II Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System (1EA)
The Cirrus Series Pressure Pump and Pad System is designed with advanced technology that alternately inflates and deflates air cells in the pressure pad. The small compact pump conveniently attaches to the bed and is available with fixed or adjustable pressure.
Small compact design with composite hooks located on back of the pump;Pump produces 4 LPM airflow with five minute cycle time;Bubble cell design delivers comfort while providing superior therapeutic treatment;Pad is made of long lasting durable heavy gauge premium vinyl;Quiet pump alternately inflates and deflates the air cells.
- Cirrus II alternating pressure pump and pad system;Variable pressure setting for optimum comfort and support
- Power: 120 VAC;Input frequency: 60 Hz;Air volume: 4 liters per minute;Cycle time: 5 minutes;Pump weight: 2.4 lb.;Pump dimensions: 6.5"x6.1"x3.2";Pad dimensions: 78"x34", with tubing;Cell depth: 2.5";Power cord: 10 ft.;Weight capacity: 275 lb. on bubble pad
- Pressure range: 30-60 mmHg;Pad type: deluxe with end flaps;Pad weight: 5 lb.
- Basic Assembly Required
- No Installation Required
- Product Material: Vinyl
- Product Color: White
- User Size: Standard
- Product Weight: Pump weight: 2.4 lb; Pad weight: 5 lb
- Weight Capacity: 275 lb.
- Latex Free
- Manufacturer: Roscoe Medical
- Brand: Roscoe Medical
- Compass Health