OTC Retail packaging with a 6-min video on how to manage back pain. One-step pulley system. Nylon mesh side panels. Patented rotating type pulley = true 6:1 mechanical advantage. 5 year warranty on the mechanical advantage pulley system. The Cybertech SPINE Brace is the first line of defense for the treatment of low back pain without a prescription. It offers the mechanical advantage that was originally designed to meet the demanding requirements of orthopedic surgeons.
Utilizing a patented one-handed rotating type pulley mechanism, it is designed specifically to provide comfortable support and hydrostatic lift to the lower back. A single front fabric fastener makes the brace easy to adjust the brace with one hand in seconds for standing, sitting, walking or driving. The brace is made of a breathable mesh promoting airflow to keep users cool and clean. Breathable mesh promotes airflow to keep users cool and clean.
- Retail packaged and includes a six minute video on
- how to manage back pain.
- One-step pulley system achieves full circumferential
- compression as opposed to the favoring of one side
- to another
- Nylon mesh side panels provide vertical support
- Patented rotating type pulley mechanism allows for
- true 6:1 mechanical advantage when applying the
- The corset’s rear power unit is removable for easy
- care and cleaning.
- 5 year warranty on the mechanical advantage pulley
- 9 day warranty on the belt/brace.
- Medium (30" – 35")
- Basic Assembly Required
- No Installation Required
- Product Material: Nylon Mesh
- Product Color: Black
- User Size: Medium
- Warranty: 5 year warranty on the mechanical advantage pulley
- system; 90 day warranty on the belt/brace.
- Manufacturer: Bio Cybernetics
- Brand: Bio Cybernetics
- Compass Health