Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Lightweight Expedition Transport Wheelchair with Hand Brakes, Red
Although the Expedition 19" Aluminum Transport Chair in an attractive red by Drive Medical weighs only 19 pounds, it supports up to 300 lbs. This transport chair comes standard with 12" rear flat free tires to provide a stable ride over a variety of terrain. The companion activated wheel locks and seatbelt make the Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair safe and easy to use. The Expedition folds down flat for convenient storage and transportation.Features and Benefits
- Weighs only 19 lbs
- Folds flat for easy transport
- Handy lever on chair back makes it easy and convenient to fold back down
- Comes with seat belt
- Companion activated wheel locks
- 12" flat-free rear wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Armrest Length: 14"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Rear Handle Loop Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 10.75"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 16"
- Folded Dimensions: 38" x 10.75" x 38"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 38"
- Overall Product Height: 38"
- Overall Product Length: 38"
- Overall Product Width: 22"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 12"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 16"
- Width Between Posts: 16.75"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 18.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # exp19ltrd