Titanium Gel/Foam Wheelchair Cushion, 16" x 16"
For enhanced seating comfort when using a wheelchair, look to the superior pressure distribution and positioning offered by Titanium cushion from Drive Medical. The Titanium's combination of resilient, high density foam and a central dual chamber gel bladder allows the user to immerse into the cushion, encouraging proper seating posture. Each Titanium cushion also features a central pommel for leg abduction. The cushion's low shear stretch cover is fluid resistant to protect sensitive skin. And the Titanium's non-skid bottom keeps the cushion firmly in place.Features and Benefits
- Low-shear, fluid-resistant stretch cover helps to maintain sensitive skin tissue
- Non-skid bottom offers additional stability
- Pommel acts as a built-in leg abductor
- Specifically designed to offer superior pressure redistribution and positioning
- Top layer of foam combined with a dual-chamber gel bladder
- Middle layer of high-resilient, high-density foam encourages proper patient posture by allowing the patient to immerse into the cushion
- Actual Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top; Non Skid Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 3.5"
- Overall Product Length: 16"
- Overall Product Width: 16"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # fpt-1