Safe, stable, economical and easy to use, the iWALK2.0 is the obvious choice over conventional crutches or knee scooters. It allows people with lower leg non-weight bearing injuries to lead functional, hands free, pain free lives during their rehabilitation.
It’s a clinically proven, FDA and CE registered Class 1 Medical device.
Think of all the things you can’t do when using conventional crutches; preparing a meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, pushing a shopping cart. You no longer need to have your life interrupted – the iWALK2.0 sets you free to resume your day to day routine and enjoy pain free, functional mobility.
1) Before your injury, could you fluidly walk up and down stairs at a normal pace, without using a hand rail?
2) Can you balance on one leg for at least 30 seconds?
If yes to both, then you have the physical capabilities to use the iWALK2.0. Before you buy, check the Who Can Use It tab for all qualifications.
Typical injuries that are indicated for iWALK2.0 include Achilles tendon rupture, sprained ankle, broken ankle, bunion, jones fracture, metatarsal fractures, broken foot and all other lower leg, non-weight bearing injuries.
Features and Benefits:
• Patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
• Regain your independence
• Tool free, intuitive adjustments
• One size fits from 4’10” to 6’6″ (see sizing information for details)
• Take on or off in seconds
• Converts for Left or Right leg use in seconds
• Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
• Adjustable length straps with comfort pads.
• Comfortable for long term use
• Keeps your injury partially elevated
• Manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials
• Comes with a 1 Year Warranty (scroll to bottom for details)
• Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
• Clinically proven
- One size easily adjusts for user heights from 4’10” to 6’6” without tools- See detailed size chart here
- Adapts for left or right leg in seconds without tools
- Ergonomically lateral offset foot design is self-stabilizing and provides safety and confidence
- Replaceable treads provide traction and safety
- Change height in seconds for using shoes with different height Easily accommodates all leg types including valgus (knock kneed) and varus (bow legged)
- Easy to adjust comfortable straps Assembly is quick, easy and tool free
- Breaks down in seconds for easy storage or transport
- No latex – hypoallergenic materials
The Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence that iWALKFREE will offer you dependable, reliable and comfortable use. iWALKFree, Inc., the manufacturer guarantees the original purchaser of our products as follows:
WHAT IS COVERED
This warranty covers the original purchaser from any defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase, with exception of any foam padding. Warranty is limited to the original purchaser and product must be purchased through an authorized dealer of iWALKFree, Inc.
If your product is found to be defective, the manufacturer may repair or replace, at their discretion, any defective parts at no cost to you. Customer may be responsible for shipping costs of replacement parts.
Warranty is limited to original purchaser for the time limit specified above and is not transferable. Purchase must be made through an authorized dealer. Proof of purchase must be provided to obtain warranty coverage. Manufacturer will not pay for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of your merchandise or damages of any nature whatsoever, howsoever caused by iWALKFree Inc. products, their failure to work, or any other incidental or consequential damages. Exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages may not be allowed in some areas.
This warranty does not cover defects resulting from accidents, damage while in transit, alterations, unauthorized repair, failure to follow instructions, misuse, normal wear and tear, negligence, fire, flood, and Acts of God. Wear parts, such as foam padding, are specifically excluded.
This warranty is the only one we provide and is in lieu of all other warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties or conditions or merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose. It sets forth all our responsibilities regarding our products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from province to province, or state to state.