Tall Fawssit Portable Shower (36"w x 36"d x 72"h)
Tall mobile, portable emergency showers system 36" L x36" W x72" H. For use by either able-bodied individuals or individuals with disabilities who can stand while bathing. Meets the needs of Emergency Services or HAZMAT and is wheelchair accessible. The MedAme-T4000 Tall shower is also an ideal alternative for use in homes that need a full shower stall, but do not have room for a permanent or even semi-permanent structure.
The T4000 Tall shower, like all MedAme models, is shipped COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED, but folds flat to less than 8 inches in depth when showering is completed. This is a great alternative for cabins, basements, garages, or other locations where a shower is desired, but space is a concern. The MedAme-T4000 shower is also fully accessible, so it can be used by both the able-bodied and disabled in a family. For emergency services and hazardous materials decontamination, time is of the essence for getting a shower facility functional.
This unit can be mounted, fully assembled, on the side of a fire truck, or stored in an emergency closet for immediate use when needed. Exposure to hazardous materials especially calls for IMMEDIATE decontamination and for containment of the waste water. ONLY MedAme portable showers enable this immediate use capability and waste water disposal system for easy bladder containment. Made in the USA of the highest quality materials.
Warranty: 5 years on the frame; One year on all other components.
Free Shipping! Comes ready to unfold and use, no assembly required.
- Mobile, Fold Away Wheelchair accessible shower units are manufactured for use by individuals with disabilities who find that traditional bathing facilities are difficult or impossible to use, and who may not be able to do re-modeling of the bathroom to allow for full accessibility. Additional MedAme models are designed for emergency services or HazMat. All MedAme models are completely wheelchair accessible and portable, requiring NO tools or modifications to a site for use.
- ADA portable walkin showers are complete shower facilities. An inexpensive alternative to portable shower trailers they can be set up anywhere there is access to warm water. Oftentimes, the kitchen is the preferred room to use as there is usually more room to move around the shower than there is in a bathroom. A bedroom or a laundry room, or any room that is within about 10 - 12 feet of a sink can also work.
- Walkin showers or the person to be bathed can be rolled into the shower stall in a commode style of wheelchairregular wheelchair
- While primarily intended for use at home for people who cannot or choose not to do complete bathroom re-modelingshower and can even be used for hazardous materials decontamination or emergency services.
- Healthier skin because the entire body can have adequate water to truly cleanse.
- Standard drain hose Lanks is 15 feet
Please note returns for reason other than shipping damage or defect are subject to all shipping fees and a 40% restocking fee.