Medline K4 Basic Lightweight Wheelchair, Swing Back Desk Arm, Elevating Leg, 18in Seat Width (1EA-eCom)
This smartly designed, lightweight Medline Wheelchair is simple to maneuver yet sturdy enough to
- Flip-back, desk-length arms make it easy to navigate under tables | elevating leg rests enhance comfort and remove easily
- Breathable nylon upholstery is soft and comfortable
- Premium welds ensure reliability and durability
- Smooth-rolling Mag wheels with low-maintenance flat-free tires; foot-powered movement with 2” seat-height adjustments (hemi-height)
- 300-Lb. Weight capacity | 33-lb. Product weight, without leg rests. Latex free
people weighing up to 300 pounds. A great choice for on-the-go users who want the easy Access of flip-back desk arms and the enhanced comfort of elevating leg rests. The adjustable backrest moves up and down for customized support.
Durable, tig-welded frame with gray powder coat finish. Swing-back arms with easy flip back arm release. Dual axle hemi-height adjustable. Smooth-rolling solid flat-free latex tires. Adjustable-height back; Comfortable nylon upholstery.
- Arm style: swing back desk length; Leg styles available: detachable footrest and detachable elevating footrest.
- Seat sizes come in: 16" x 16" (41 cm x 41 cm), 18" x 16" (46 cm x 41 cm) and 20" x 18" (51 cm x 46 cm).
- 300-lb (136 kg) weight capacity.
- Optional accessories: O2 Holder (item MDS85181U), Anti-Fold Device (item MDS85196), I.V. Pole (MDS85183), Overhead Anti-Theft Device (item MDS85197A), O2/I.V. Combo (item MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (item MDS85189WK4), Tinnerman Legrest
- Locks (item WCA806991).
- MRI Compatible: No
- PREFERRED BRAND: Preferred
- PRODUCT TYPE: K4 LightWeight
- WC Arm Style: Swing Back Desk
- WC Chair Type: Lightweight
- WC Leg Style: Elevating
- WC Seat Depth: 16 IN
- WC Seat Width: 18 IN
- Weight Capacity: 300 LB
Best Selling Self-Propelled Wheelchairs
Picture is representative of this wheelchair line; please check specification table on each individual SKU for specific product details