Pouring, made easy. Engineered with proven patented technology, the Uccello Kettle embodies practical functionality for effortless pouring, combined with the style and sophistication of an Italian modern design. The Kettle's non-weight-bearing 'tilt and pour' action from the ergonomically designed handle directs hot water to the fixed position of the cup, without removing the Kettle from its cradle. The weighted base of the Kettle arcs on a rotating axis to deliver hot water safely and steadily, every time. For more information please contact Drive Medical, the exclusive distributor of the Uccello Kettle.
- Easy to Use: Ergonomic handle for stable grip and pouring of boiling water safely.
- Simple to Clean: Hinged lid with large opening for easy fill, clean and pour.
- Stainless steel heating element with safety technology and control.
- Auto shut-off with over-heating protection.
- Removable vessel for optional hand-held pour and water refill.
- 1.5 liter capacity.
- Non-slip, stable base.
- Removable anti-scale filter for easy clean.
- Power on light indicates when kettle is switched on.
- Easy to read water level indicator to boil exactly the amount you need.
- Ideal product for people with arthritis and/or dexterity issues.
- Dimensions Assembled 9.2" (23.4cm) (W) x 4.7" (12cm) (L) x 8.3" (22.1cm) (H)
- Product Weight 1.8lb (820g)
- Warranty 12 Month Limited