Mobility Transfer Systems
UpEasy Lifting Cushion - Standard (95 to 220 lbs)
UPEASY Seat Assist is a portable seat lift cushion that helps you sit down and get up from a chair more easily. This manual lifting seat cushion works on most armchairs and sofas (next to an armrest) and folds flat for easy portability. The Upeasy Seat Lift assists those who are living with Parkinson's, arthritis and other joint ailments to sit and stand more easily.
- Adjust the seat lifting cushion to appropriate weight setting.
- UpEasy Lifting Cushion - Standard (95 to 220 lbs)
- Place center of the UPEASY Seat Assist on a stable seating surface. The front of UPEASY seat lift should slightly overhang the front of the armchair.
- To lower, sit and lean back slightly for a slow decent. To rise, start to get up by leaning forward slightly. Push off with your arms and the seat lifting cushion will begin to lift and assist.
- Product Specifications: Seat Width - 17 Inches; Seat Depth - 19 Inches; Seat Height (closed) - 2 Inches; Seat Height (open) - 10 Inches; Product Weight - 10 lbs