ProBasics Bariatric 2-Button Walker without wheels (1EA)
The ProBasics Bariatric Two-Button Release Folding Walkers provide maximum strength and a rugged design, all backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Ample height adjustment options coupled with a two-button folding mechanism make ProBasics Folding Walkers easy to use and accommodating to the most demanding patient needs. Available with or without 5" wheels and in junior or adult sizes. Support patient weights up to 500 pounds.
- Attractive, lightweight aluminum frame
- Adjustable height settings
- Easy-to-use push button folding mechanism provides audible click when locked
- Front cross brace near top of walker allows for full stride
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort and long lasting wear
- Rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces (come standard on models with 5" wheels)
- Folds flat for transport and storage
- Without Wheels
- Width Inside Hand Grips: 21.5"
- Width Inside Base Legs: 32"
- Depth Opened at Base 20"
- Depth Folded: 4.5"
- Wheel Size: 5"
- Patient Height Range: Adult: 5’2" – 6’4"
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb
- Product Weight: W/out wheels: 7.3 lb
- Carton Dimensions: W/out wheels: 24" x 6" x 33"
- Shipping Weight: W/out wheels: 16.7 lb
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame One year on all parts