Customer Reviews View on Amazon Write a Review
You Must purchase this Product before to post a Review.
The adult segmented version provides patients with body composition information about their torso as well as specific information about the composition of their arms and legs. Large, low platform with non-skid mat for stability and easy access. Has an easy-read, 1" high LCD readout, user friendly interface features such as BMI (easy scroll method), Hold/Release, Zero, KG/LB, Clear & Enter functions, Auto-Zero, 2 minute Auto-Off (AC mode disabled), low battery indicator. Includes a strong aluminum pillar, EMR Connectivity via USB Port and (6) AA-cell batteries or 120V AC adapter. 2-year limited warranty.
- Capacity: 1000 lb / 453.5 Kg
- Resolution: 0.1 lb / 0.1 kg
- Platform Size: 14” (w) x 16” (d) x 1.875” (h)
- Display: 6-window display (.5” digits) includes weight, % body fat, % body water, % muscle mass, BMI, REE
- Power Source: 110-220V power adapter (included)
- Connectivity: Printer: USB or WiFi (opitonal printer, sold separately, not available through Health o meter® Professional scales)
- 1 unit only