The adult upper-body-only configuration provides a partial body composition analysis for patients who do not want to remove their shoes and socks. Large, low platform with non-skid mat for stability and easy access. Has an easy-read, 1" high LCD readout, user friendly interface features such as BMI (easy scroll method), Hold/Release, Zero, KG/LB, Clear & Enter functions, Auto-Zero, 2 minute Auto-Off (AC mode disabled), low battery indicator. Includes a strong aluminum pillar, EMR Connectivity via USB Port and (6) AA-cell batteries or 120V AC adapter. 2-year limited warranty.
- Capacity: 1000 lb / 453.5 Kg
- Resolution: 0.1 lb / 0.1 kg
- Platform Size: 14” (w) x 16” (d) x 1.875” (h)
- Display: 6-window display (.5” digits) includes weight, % body fat, % body water, % muscle mass, BMI, REE
- Power Source: 110-220V power adapter (included)
- Connectivity: Printer: USB or WiFi (opitonal printer, sold separately, not available through Health o meter® Professional scales)
- 1 unit only