The lightweight Drive Medical Digital Blood Pressure Monitor unites professional accuracy with simplistic design to ensure taking daily blood pressure readings is easy and efficient. Features include a large LCD display that clearly reports blood pressure reading, in addition to a sophisticated memory recall function that can store up to 120 uses of data, which is ideal for two users. This advanced model easily takes measurements from the wrist, as opposed to the traditional upper arm cuff.
The World Health Organization indicator allows you to compare your blood pressure results with the global standard, providing helpful context when evaluating results. The Digital Blood Pressure Monitor also measures pulse rate, can detect an irregular heartbeat, and preserves battery life with an auto-off function. A complimentary travel case is included for versatile daily use.Features and Benefits
- Professional accuracy with large, clear display screen and wrist cuff monitor
- Memory recall function: records 60 uses per person, 120 total
- Measures pulse rate and can detect an irregular heartbeat
- Auto-off battery and complimentary travel case maximize use
- Compares user results to World Health Organization standard
- Actual Product Weight: 0.75 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - AAA
- Battery Duration: 2 Months
- Display Screen Length: 1.93"
- Display Screen Width: 1.5"
- Display Type: LCD
- Operating Relative Humidity: 15-90 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 3.31"
- Overall Product Length: 1.14"
- Overall Product Width: 2.52"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Rate Accuracy Range: + / - 5 Percent
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 30-180 bpm
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 131 deg F
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Model # bp3200